test

Leadership for South Suburban Parks and Rec

I believe that South Suburban Parks and Recreation District needs leadership that represents our diverse communities. As the father of two young children, I do not see young families represented on the Board and that is why I am running to serve as your representative on the South Suburban Parks and Recreation Board of Directors.

My family appreciates and often uses the parks, trails and facilities operated by South Suburban. I love the ability to breath the clean Colorado air when I run on the trails. My children have fun at the abundant parks and playgrounds near our house. My entire family and I all appreciate the many opportunities provided at the various recreation centers.

I served on the Littleton City Council for two years and have the experience needed to analyze the budget and set policy for our Parks and Recreation district. I humbly ask you to please vote for me, Kyle Schlachter, on May 5, 2020.

Facebook

Like on Facebook

Contact Kyle

Name

Email *

Message *